Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leaving.

Hey all,
I'm leaving in a couple hours. I love you so much, and will be missing you. My flight leaves at 9:55 and then I'll be flying directly to London. I have about 2 & 1/2 hours then I fly to Manchester. Once there I'll be taking a train to Picadilly train station, and then walking to my Hostel where I'll be staying the night. That will consume Friday, and Saturday my train to Carnforth leaves around 1 and then I'll be picked up at the train station by the school. Then it's moving in time! A couple things you could be praying for are:
1) That I'd have peace about flying by myself,
2) I'd find my hostel without any trouble when I arrive in Manchester.
3) That I'd stay safe overall.

Thank you all,
God Bless,
Clark

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow that's quite the journey. You're gonna be missed over here.

Have fun and good luck with travels! You'll be in my prayers.

-Lyssa

travelqueen said...

sounds interesting, nothing like being thrown in the lake and told to swim. Thats sort of what your experience was like.

Skip Clark said...

I'm really proud of you for heading off on such a great adventure all by yourself. I'm sure you're going to be having a wonderful experience.

You're a very entertaining writer. Keep up the good work!

Love, Skip